Friday, March 13, 2009

Packing, the Sequel

After I went back and read my last post, I realized something. I actually haven't always hated packing. I used to love it when I was a kid and was going to Westport and stuff. I used to say with Stoddard, "I can't WAIT till we're packing for Westport." So I guess I haven't ALWAYS hated it. Just in recent years I have. And I hate it now. But this is a BIT more entertaining 'cause it's a cool reason. Even though it's also more annoying 'cause it's gonna take longer.

3 comments:

  1. I hate the clothes part, because I know already I'm going to forget something. But when going on a big trip, I like to put things in compartments. Little zipper bags, and boxes that seal with a frump. As strange as this sounds, just look at travel bags - they have tons of little pockets etc, so others must share my strange obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE packing. Especially for something big. It is very exciting to think about all the stuff you are going to be doing. Now UNPACKING--that is another story.

    xoxox
    DVT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you call Whit a dork? Just look at his profile picture. This is a man of great maturity and distinction.

    ReplyDelete