Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bosetta Slone

The school uses a very popular language learning tool, let's just call it . . . Bosetta Slone. It's so good. The kids use it to learn English and it really helps with vocab, speaking, listening, grammar, etc. I have REALLY been wanting to use it to learn Spanish. Mirthala's husband apparently got the copies for the school. So I've been talking with her and even talked to him about it on the phone. Turns out the version he had was only PC, and on top of that, the funniest thing is that he acquired it in not the most legal way, haha. So I attempted to get a mac version off of a certain website and it worked. Now I have it. It. I. I am so excited. I have levels 1, 2, and 3 for Latin American Spanish. I can't believe it! Now I can not only talk to real Spanish-speaking people but hone my skills and practice the tough things I've forgotten from high school on my own computer. YES. I think that will be the best way to learn. Studying and speaking at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment