Friday, April 24, 2009

Una Noche Divertida

I had a very very good night tonight. In fact, one of the best nights I've had here so far. I went out with two of the teachers from the preschool section of the school (who I know semi-well because that's the area where I always teach). They took me to a place called Pizza Rica, which basically means, "Realy good pizza," but it's funny because it sounds like "Pizzaria." Man I had a good time with them. They're SO cool and nice and they complimented me a lot, saying things about how good of a teacher I am and how they like my music and everything. And on top of that, they taught me a LOT of swear words in Spanish, which I have to remember. We just had such a great time talking, laughing, and everything. They're so much fun. And the pizza was really good! And I'm excited because we're going to hang out some more before I leave, which will be so fun! And on top of all that, obviously, lots and LOTS of Spanish was spoken. Makes me feel SO good. I LOVE it.

1 comment:

  1. I love how so often your experiences are complemented by food. Think of all the joy you get out of life just from food, while for so many, it is just something to jam into their mouth.

    By the way, I caught Mom on a "tenchiper" - she thought Compliment and Complement were spelled the same. Hahaha. Got her.

    D

    ReplyDelete